Sunday, October 5, 2014

Why



Why? Why does my phone hate me? Why when I type things with my fat fingers, does it always come out wrong? or Why when I type fuck, does it auto-correct me and say duck. I don't mean duck. I'd never EVER type duck. I hate birds! But really, why try to blog again. This is my 3rd blog, the other 2 are abandoned. I'm a little flighty and unpredictable. I never stick to anything. I'm hoping to stick to this. I'm blogging because I'm 30, hate my job and have no serious life. I'm also blogging because my married friends like to live vicariously through me.

I moved 11 hours away from my family at the beginning of this year. I moved to a city of 2,500 people but an area that is overpopulated with men. This is due to the military base that is approximately 4 miles from my house.

So lets tally the record: Single woman, relatively young, no kids, my own place, no friends. What's a girl to do in an area that has 40 men for every 1 woman? Yeah, you guessed it... And I do that a lot.

I am maybe a 6 on the hotness scale, I'm fat, have large breast and I can be kinda cold. I am a few men's fantasy but mostly I am available. I like myself, love myself, even. The facts are, I'm not meant to be a trophy wife or compete for attention. And here, I don't have to!

I don't date. I tried dating but I'm living in a literal buffet. So I started this blog to chronicle my life. It should be fun. All I do is work and have sex. So here we go. From the goofy to the crazy to the positively fantastical.



No comments:

Post a Comment