Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blue Pearl



Sometimes in moments of inspiration, I invent phrases. This isn't a constant thing but occasionally it happens. One such phrase is Blue Pearl.


Blue Pearl (noun): the unfulfilled throbbing of one's womanhood during arousal. It is female version of Blue Balls.


I invented this phrase because I often have this feeling and needed a phrase to describe my complaint.


I spend a lot of time on the internet, talking to men ranging from 20-35. It gives me something to do in my down time. I get to flirt and they get to fantasize. Occasionally our chats take a naughty turn and more often than not, after things start, it becomes apparent that they won't be finished.


We all get sexually frustrated, but in 2014, there has to be a better way to say it. And blue pearl is as aggressive as my sex drive. Blue balls might not kill a man but if it feels anything like blue pearl, it sucks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment