Sunday, October 5, 2014

Top reasons to NOT sleep topless



When you're as top heavy as I am, there are things that never do EVER in life. I try to avoid running, jumping, buying shirts with built in bras and most of all, sleeping without a bra. And yet last night, I found myself sleeping topless.

Reasons why it's a bad plan:



  1. My boobs are round, they roll everywhere. 
  2. They rolled onto my arm and cut off my circulation 
  3. They rolled onto my neck and tried to suffocate me 
  4. My nipples are very tender 
  5. My back is killing me 


I didn't plan on sleeping topless. I planned on taking a shower, getting dressed and then getting undressed. I planned on having sex and then going out for a fun Friday night. The reality of my Friday night was as follows; Showered, put on my panties, sat on toilet lid waiting for a text, sat for an hour, decided fuck it, put on my favorite shirt (a hockey jersey), took off my panties, put on sleep pants and went to the beach. I was pissed that I wasn't having sex on a Friday night. I was upset that I had built my life around 2 people for the last month and both people were unavailable to me. But I underestimated the beach at night, it's frightening, and I wasn't wearing a bra or panties. I eventually freaked myself out so bad, I ran, braless, back to my car. So later that night after I passed out at 11, I woke up sweaty in my "beach" clothes. I stripped off the hockey jersey and went back to sleep.


And that's how I ended up sleeping topless.


No comments:

Post a Comment