Monday, October 13, 2014

Boobs

Today is National No Bra Day! In honor of breast cancer awareness month, women are to take to the streets bra-less for 24 hours. I did not go without a bra today. But I will talk about my boobs.
As I walked into work today, I was pulled to the side by my manager. She wanted to let me know that a couple of our customers had approached her in CVS to discuss my boobs. Apparently, I touch my boobs a lot. I touch them when I talk. I rest my hands under them when I'm cold. I often check for food crumbs or have to readjust them. I am generally unaware of how often my boobs are in action. This wasn't the first time women, only women, have complained about my boobs. 
I read stories, sing and dance with other people's children. I am there to entertain for free of charge to the parents. I have had at least one complaint a month about my attire being inappropriate. They mean to say, my boobs are too big. 
My boobs get me into a lot of trouble. Or I should say, having large breast seems to grant people permission to control my life. It sounds weird, people taking stock in my life because of my breast size, but it's true. 
I met an old man on Craigslist once, we smoked a joint on the beach together. It was just a friendly pot smokers hang out. I had fun. Until I didn't anymore. As I hugged him goodbye, as a thanks, he became aware of my breast. I did not want to kiss that man. But the moment he felt my breast against his chest, he assumed a right to my body. He was a terrible kisser. He bit my tongue, pulling and scraping it with his teeth. It was awful. 
Also, my boobs make men stupid. I have heard some of the dumbest things come out of men's mouths. My boobs have been referred to as my assets on many occasion. I will have to write a whole other blog post about all of the stupid lines I hear. 
I love my breast. I have arthritis in my spine and pains in my neck but I love my boobs. I've have grown accustomed to them. I do eventually want a reduction but later in life. I dreamed one day of losing the boob fat and replacing it with implants. Then I learned that fake boobs weigh almost as much as real one. 
So I will continue to have large breast for now. 

So, big or small, love your boobs. Don't let people control them. Your boobs are not all access passes, unless you want them to be!!


No comments:

Post a Comment