Thursday, October 23, 2014

24 hours



This is a synopsis of my last 24 hours.


Woke up to my ex cussing me out because I wouldn't FaceTime sex with him before work.

Found out I'm being watched by cops cuz my friend is a lying whore and her husband has "connections".

Won a cruise to Mexico, my work might not let me go. I'm thinking of quitting if they say no but I won't.

Had to buy a car cuz my family stabbed me in the back

And now I'm 21 days late on rent. I'm on the brink of eviction and I threw $800 away on a lemon.

My car wouldn't start after work. I've had it for 2 days.

And I woke up to find a note from my mom that states, she is at the bus station picking up her abusive husband. He will stay with us for the next 2 weeks.

I just want to run away but I can't cuz my car won't start. I have Suicide Is Painless (MASH theme song) stuck in my head. I've also googled cutting and have Whisper, tweet, snapchat and texted several people. Pretty dark stuff. But no one is awake.

I never say what next or things can't get worse cuz my life is built around things ALWAYS getting worse. I never get excited about things because my enthusiasm curses me and things ALWAYS fall through.


No comments:

Post a Comment