Saturday, October 18, 2014

Another rant from Craigslist

Putting It Down (30) Around The way 9/22/14

I want to give a shoutout to the decent dudes on CL. I've been on tinder, meetme, okcupid... Just to name a few and by far, I love Craigslist. It's not just because I can place an ad for anything and get it. But also because no one pretends to be what they aren't (for the most part). We aren't on CL to impress people we don't like. We are here to find something very specific and CL usually delivers!!!I've had the best sex from CL. And even the not so great, eventually learn to be great!
I want to thank the men of CL for putting it down and coming through. Thanks for making this nympho, a very happy girl!
Sincerely,
A happy camper in CL land

P.S. Chubby people have better sex and are very appreciative!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment