Thursday, October 9, 2014

Whisper



Whisper is an anonymous app. You basically tweet, create a meme and talk to people. People post about anything and everything on there. People share their most personal moments and thoughts with complete strangers. It's freeing. Unfortunately, it is also notorious for men trying to get in your pants. I get more penis pics from a random thought, than I see on all of Craigslist.

I do not suggest this app as a way I hooking up. I get pretty bold with hooking up and am not afraid of meeting a stranger for fun. In my experience with this app, I've met a bunch of flakes. I hesitantly give out my address to people and the 5 or so times, I've tried to meet people, they never showed.

My friend did make a weed purchase through Whisper. That was a bad idea. The weed was good but it came from a high schooler who picked it up from another high schooler. It was a bad idea and she and I stay far away from Whisper. Anonymity is a dangerous game and Whisper is just one arena.

Here are a few of my most popular Whispers.




No comments:

Post a Comment