Tuesday, March 24, 2015

How a sex addict falls in love

have avoided the idea of love since I was 14. I'm terrified by it. I spent my teen years being disappointed by my dad and falling in "love" with every unattainable guy I saw. So I was afraid of love even then.   When asked my biggest fear, it's not bugs or snakes or fires, it's falling in love. I'm sure I can attribute my fears to my "daddy issues" but it's a part of me now. On the the flip side, I fall in love easier and faster than anyone I know. I am currently in love with 2 men. I have a secret hope that one day, one man will come into my life and truly love me. He want to give me the world and show me new things and most of all, he'll never leave me. I am so used to disappointment, that I only give into my carnal desires. I have sex so I don't have to get attached to any of them. 
The first guy I am in love with, I met on Okcupid. We have never actually met in person. He lives in Florida and because we had a long distance romance, he allowed me to see other men. He told me he loved me with in the first week of skype calls and talking on the phone. We have never had sex but we do get intimate over our phones. He has brought out my freaky side. We do things, I never thought of doing or even knew possible. I truly love him. My problem is, I didn't want to be with other men. I wanted him and only him. I wanted him to fly to where I was and be with me. I wanted him to demand me to stop sleeping around. We broke up when he caught me in a lie. But to this day I love him. He knows more about me than anyone else. But I'm jealous. If I see other men, he'll see other women and knowing that, hurts. He tells me, I want 2 cakes. I have a constant fear of losing people as well. I worry he won't only find someone but he'll find someone better than me. 
The second guy, I met on Craigslist. It's my favorite place to go for casual hookups. There are no pretenses on CL. I met him exactly 2 weeks before I was supposed to move to China. I tend to get into relationships right before major life changes. We have spent exactly one night together. But from the moment we met, there was a strong connection. We share thoughts and feelings. He gives me so much attention and holds me in a way I didn't know I craved. We text constantly and have been saying I love you since our first week together. He makes me feel special. 
I don't know that either of these guys are truly in love with me. I believe they do love me but we will never truly be together. I hold onto my fantasy and love ideals.
 So how does a sex addict fall in love? She falls with safety nets and harnesses and she never truly let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment