Wednesday, March 18, 2015

4 Things I shouldn't want to do but did

1. Sneak into a club -
I didn't start partying at bars a lot until I was 21. I've always looked young, so I get ID'd at 30. During gay pride, this year, I went out with my best friend, who is 20. He never gets ID'd. His friends, however, do. So we used my mascara to smudge lines on our hands, to look like a stamp. We walked into the club... No money, no IDs, no problem.

2. Prostitution -
I am NOT a prostitute. I am a sex addict, with daddy issues, in a marine town though, so same deal! I have always wanted to get paid to have sex. Not in some sleezy, pick me up on the curb, way or even a fancy, Pretty Woman, way. But have the incredible sex I already have but get paid for it. It occurred to me, watching a guy pee with the door open after hooking up, I should get more after sex than watching you pee. So I decided to try it. It was more like a trade, he gets a blow job, I get gifts. Everyone wins!! I think people call that dating!

3. Sex at work -
Like most of my sex-uations, I was on craigslist. I've said it before, CL is the best way and Rants and Raves is the best place. I received an email from a guy and we began emailing then texting. I told him where I worked and how boring of day I was having. He responded with "Don't freak out but I'm at your work right now." He said he just wanted to see me in person. We went out back to explore a nature trail and talk. Our tongues did a lot of work but we didn't talk much. He was kissing me like my kisses contained oxygen. He turned me around so I could feel how he felt. I said we shouldn't being doing this. He said I'll stop if you tell me to stop. (Which is so hot to hear) Daring me to deny myself this pleasure. I had to have him inside me. In the middle of a bridge, behind my work, in the middle of the day.

4. Selling my panties -
We all have different things we like, different things that turn us on. I came across an ad on Craigslist that wanted to buy panties. After emailing for a little bit, I met the guy at Food Lion and sold him my panties for $20. I don't condone my behavior for other people. I live very dangerously sometimes. I have found, now, there's a sub-reddit group for this. It's a much safer practice to sell online and you can make $35/pair without actually meeting the person.



No comments:

Post a Comment