Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Rave from Craigslist

Thank you stranger! (Around the way)

Posted July 29,2014



Dear stranger,
I would like to thank you for answering my ad, coming over, and making me orgasm hard. I am "exclusive" with man who likes to have sex once in a while. When I've asked for round 2 or 3, he says we already had sex. He also seems shocked and disappointed that orgasms are supposed to be for everyone. Maybe he thinks if I don't get off, I can't get pregnant. Or if I get off, my vagina will turn into a vacuum. I'm not sure. I'm not asking him to bury his face in me for hours.
Stranger, you made me cum in 15 minutes! That's never happened to me before! I thought I was broken. But it was just another case of selfish lover!
So thank you strangers of Craigslist who get girls off and are surprised to when neglected women reciprocate! Yes I swallow but it'll be a reward for me actually getting off now!
Sincerely,
I'm inspired by your generosity!!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment