Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dirty Old Men

I have an insatiable hunger for sex, so I often hook-up with or date younger guys. It seems, in my experience, men my age or older don't want as much sex as I do. Maybe it's the drop in their testosterone levels or the years of sex they've already experienced, that makes them less interested. I also have an age limit, I don't want anyone under 21 or over 36. I don't drink a lot but I'd still like to be able to go to a bar with them if I want.
I have on occasion, been with a man of 20 and a few men over 36. I will end up sounding like a prostitute but so be it. 
The oldest man, I have been with is 54. That makes him older than my dad. I was down on my luck and my money was very low. I posted an ad on Craigslist because I needed to be spoiled. I wasn't looking for money but I did want a trade. I traded my time and attention for gifts. I was hesitant at first, I didn't want a guy older than my father. But I accepted the role of Sugar baby and saw him for several months. The longer I was with him, the more I enjoyed his company. He didn't judge me for my freaky side and I didn't judge him either. He was as lonely as I was and the situation was beneficial to both of us. 
On a 2nd occasion, I met a guy on SeekingArrangement.com. It's a site that has Sugar babies and Sugar Daddies alike. On my first day, I met a guy. His profile said he was 39. Upon meeting him, I could clearly see he was in his mid 40's. He bought me lunch and have me $100 to get a hotel room. I did. He told me to keep the change. I knew we were going to have sex. I didn't know that it was going to go poorly. I won't go into the gory details but I will say, I won't meet  him again. I didn't do it for profit, I did it for sex sake. But what I experienced should have cost him 10 times as much. I was allowed to keep the $45 in change from the room and he paid for lunch but what I lost was a little dignity. My bones still ache from him. He was the worst kind of dirty old man. He was a taker, a pusher of limits and I was his toy to do whatever with. 
There are always 2 sides of a coin. I had one incredible experience and one bad one. I learned several lessons, that will always replay in my mind. I didn't owe either man anything but I was caught up in the gifts. I will probably still pursue a Sugar Daddy but the same rules will apply to them as any man, I'm with. Gifts or not, I will demand respect upfront. There is no price tag on my spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment