Monday, January 7, 2019

I can’t tell you

I can’t tell you that someone I love has hurt me. Because I don’t want you to hate them on my behalf. They’re not always mean and dismissive to me. It’s just sometimes. 
I don’t want you to see me crying in ball every time you look at them. Because they don’t always make me feel worthless. 
It’s just sometimes. Like when someone hurts them and says things to make them feel worthless, they’re full of this negative energy that’s just dying to come out. 
And sometimes I end up being the one to receive it all. 
I can’t tell you why I’m having a bad day because I don’t want you to hate the person I love just because it’s them hurting me. 
Hurt people hurt people. 
So all I can tell you is I’m having a bad day. 
I’m ok and I’ll be fine. As I shut myself in my room and cry and let the hurt end inside me. 
Cuz I won’t hurt people the way they hurt me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment