Monday, October 19, 2015

My string of bad f*ck!

I moved to China at the end of April and I was staying in a hotel. So I didn't want to date anyone because it seemed a little awkward plus I needed to find an apartment. The first guy that I started seeing was a very cute British guy but he couldn't keep up with me sexually. 
After him I started dating a Chinese man who is very rich but also very busy and had very little time for me. I was faithful to this man for as long as I could stand it. One day during one of his many work/business trips, I decided that I didn't want to wait anymore, I needed someone to hold me. So I decided that if I wasn't important enough to him to have his time, then I would just find someone else. We ended things after a fight over this issue. 
The first guy was a Taiwanese surfer, who sells wine for an Italian company. He was nice we had a great conversation, his English was great, and he seem to know a lot about a lot. Of course, as it goes, I never heard from him again. Next was the guy, who I mentioned in my post One Minute Man, and we all know how shitty that was. 
After him, was a random guy, named Wan. He decided that he enjoyed sex with me so much that he would let all of his friends know how great I was in bed. And gave one of his friends my WeChat information so that I could show him a good time too. After cursing him out and blocking him from social media, I went back to the drawing board. 
There was the artist, named Vincent, after Vincent van Gogh. He weighed about 115 pounds. He wanted me on top and after much refusal I agreed. And I almost crushed him to death.
There was the guy who I'm pretty sure was gay, even though we had sex for an hour and a half. After sex, he stole all of the change on my nightstand. 
There was the half Egyptian, half British guy who called me " a black bitch" during sex. He also made me throw up and said "look at the mess you made ". 
There was the Algerian guy, who was the most uneventful sex, I have ever had in my life. 
There was also a masseuse, who was very very poor, and we really liked each other but he couldn't afford to come see me. And he also lived above his massage parlor in a dorm with other people. So we had little time together. He was nice,  he was the nicest among them. 

But after all of them, here's the kicker. I decided that I wanted to go on dates and meet nice guys who would eventually, maybe turn into a nice boyfriend. I wanted to truly connect with another person, not just have meaningless sex with random guys. Those other guys were rebounds from my failed relationship with Richie Rich. So I went back on OkCupid. 
I met a really tall really attractive looking man on OkCupid. According to his OkCupid profile, he was from Canada and he taught at a private school here in Shanghai. We talked on OKCupid for a week or so and then all we chat for a little bit longer. He seemed very genuine and very sweet. So we decided we should hang out one evening but I didn't have the time to hang out with him and his friends because of work. So he invited himself over to my place to "smoke and chill quote with me and one of my friends. When he got here his conversation was minimal at best. He fell asleep for 45 minutes. He didn't smoke, he didn't chill. All he did was sleep! After a while of this, I decided he needed to go home. So I woke him up and told him me and my friend were going to bed and he should leave. At the mention of going to bed he started unbuttoning his pants. I said "what are you doing you need to go!" He made a hasty apology but was still confused as to why I asked him to leave. He became indignant and a little peeved at my reaction. I don't know what he was thinking or what he expected from me. But I decided after he left my house that evening, that I was done dealing with bullshit men. He was the straw that broke the camels back. I don't want to be dating in a world where men feel like they have a right to act this way. I'm tired of dealing with LBHs (losers back home), sex tourist or fetishist. Those are the three types of men that we have in the city. I'm not saying all of the men fall into these categories. I'm just saying that they out number the decent man.

The lesson: Internet dating is terrible 95% of the time. Don't trust Canadians or men named Marshal. Hide your change!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment