Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dumped by girls

I am an amalgam of many things; we all are! As I have discussed in previous blog entries, I’m a sex addict. I am on the low end of the spectrum and I usually have a bit of control (when I’m clothed). I’m also pansexual.

Pansexual – is one who can love sexuality in many forms. Like bisexuality, but even more fluid, a pansexual person can love not only the traditional male and female genders, but also transgendered, androgynous, and gender fluid people.

In my 31 years of life, I have been in a few relationships. I have dated seriously and exclusively, 5 men and 2 women. I won’t bore you with the details of my relationships with men. We’re not here to talk about men.

My first lesbian relationship happened in college. I met the most beautiful girl and we became very close friends. We lived on the same floor in the dorm. In fact, there were 4 of us who were very close. The Math geek, the band geek (lesbian), the pretty one and me; don’t make any mistakes, my friends and I are all very pretty. These labels are for identity protection. So the 4 of us became very close and had an open door policy. We shared everything together and I felt like I had found a nice place to belong. I was a junior in college and coming into my own. One day, out of the blue, the pretty one sent me a relationship request on Facebook. (This was a new feature to the social media platform) I happily accepted. We dated for 6 months. Eventually she broke up with me because of pressure from her family. Our relationship was a catalyst for her. After dating me, she dated a fraternity guy and had a baby. After that she found the love of her lif, they married and now have a 2nd child together. My relationship status on Facebook has been “widowed” ever since.

My 2nd relationship was with a girl who I named Mickey. Mickey was a Chinese woman, who I met at a bar. That was one of the craziest nights of my life. I will post a flashback episode later!
Mickey was dating a butch Taekwondo instructor named “Chris”. (I was living in Xianyang, China. I gave them these English names.)
Our relationship was whirlwind and crazy. She sang English songs at a nightclub, so I saw her perform almost every night. I met her mom and bought her gifts. I was in love with her. She was absolutely crazy and beautiful. She was the tiniest human, I’ve ever seen. She had these scars on her wrist, so many perfect horizontal lines on both sides. I don’t remember how long it lasted. I only remember how much I loved her and how sad I was when she broke up with me. She told me that she loved me too much and I was too special. She said that I was her angel but she couldn’t love me as much as I deserved. I cried all night after that. She called me several months after but I was too hurt. I miss her every day.

I love hard. I’ve always known that. I try to have no preference because I can’t control my heart. No one can. If I meet an amazing person, I want to be with that person. It doesn’t matter what they look like. I don’t have a height requirement. If my heart meets their heart, that’s all that matters!

Misty

P.S. I was in love and we never had sex!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment