Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Married Men



The first time I had sex with a married man, I felt sorry for him. Not because he was married nor because didn't have a good sex life at home. I felt sorry for him because he was unattractive, awkward and goofy. I showed him my boobs and he almost had a heart attack. I was the 2nd person he had ever slept with. He hadn't planned on losing his virginity to his wife, she was just the first person he'd seen naked. I felt bad for his inexperience. He was honest with his wife about wanting to sleep with me and she was ok with it. She wanted to eventually join us one day. (That never happened)


After that, I've been with a handful of married men. It started when I moved outside of a military base. I learned that there was a different set of rules that married people lived by. I learned the hard way, that I needed to ask before meeting a man, are you married. They were all forth coming once you asked them but you have to ask. I had amazing times with a man, felt like we had truly connected, only to find out he was indeed married.


I am not married. I don't want to marry at this point in my life. I don't mind having sex with the occasional married man. I prefer to make that decision myself though, not fall into it unknowingly. I will never be a mistress, I'm not trying to break up homes. I am a sex addict. A single one, at that! I can not control who cheats and when they do, it's none of my business. I do not actively seek married men. They do have their perks. Married men are usually more experienced and know what to do in bed. They also generally don't become clingy or needy. Sometimes, they've been fixed, so no worries about unwanted pregnancies.


Ultimately, I prefer a single or divorced man. You can't trust a man who, willingly, lies to his significant other to have sex with you. But you can enjoy him for a bit before putting him back. Generally, I wasn't the first woman to catch their eye and I won't be the last.


No comments:

Post a Comment