Sunday, May 22, 2016

Masturbation Month toy review

May is Masturbation Month and my friends at Middle Sex Toys have shared a few toys with us to jumpstart our orgasms. You may have seen the infographic about why, how and with what we use to masturbate. 53% of women use toys to help them reach the big O. If you're part of the 53% who do or in the 47% who don't, it's time to take notes on my favorite 3 toys they sent my way! 


The Bullet with Remote:
This simple gadget is fun for external and internal use. It comes with a remote so that you or your partner can control the speed. I'm getting into remote controlled toys more because they don't stop the fun. For most bullets that don't have remote access, they either don't have any speed or vibration variations or you have to stop in the middle to change the settings.  With a remote, they fun is seamless. I also have a soft spot in my heart corded remotes because you don't have to worry about the remote/sensor communication once it's inside you. I give this toy 💗💗💗💗💟 Four hearts. It comes from a family of bullets, so for added fun, I'd suggest the rabbit bullet which comes with 2. 


The Butterfly and the Goose:
Like similar "rabbit style " vibrators, these two aim to please. Each has a 12 pearl rotating interior to add to the powerful vibrations. The goose comes equipped with a small lightly spiked section that is perfect fit G-spot stimulation while the beak of the Goose rubs the clit. They come from the Jack Rabbit sex toy line which has been bringing pleasure for years. I occasionally have a issue with feeling pleasure from sex toys because of their size or material but these two were great! Between the rotating beads and multiple vibration speeds and rhythms, I was very satisfied! I give them 5 hearts!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I recommend for anyone who needs or likes multiple sensations to reach the mighty O! **Note: these sweet animals are not quiet. So if you're sneaking in a quickie, you might want to play some light music.**

All in all, I'm very impressed with these toys and highly recommend them. Middle Sex Toys is a wholesale company out of Ningbo, China. They are the nicest company I've had the pleasure of working with and I look forward to collaborating with them in the future! Check back later to see if I take the giant remote control dildo on and hear all about wands! The possibilities are endless!
Kisses, 
Misty 



No comments:

Post a Comment