Thursday, April 23, 2015

Accents and Armpits: what I love and hate!!

 
As an American woman who enjoys sex, probably more than most, I have a weakness for accents. 
There are several types of men I won't have anything to do with because of cultural differences but give me a sexy accent and I'm yours. 
If you speak with an Australian, British, Scottish or South African lilt, I'm yours. I don't care for French, New Zealander or Irish accents for whatever reason. It sounds strange since a lot of people can't tell the difference in some of those but I can. 
Case in point, I don't date or sleep with most men from Africa, not because of their accent or skin but because of their overbearing personalities. I've had my fair share of bad experiences with African men, laying claim on me. (Not a turn on, no one likes desperation) But in South Africa, the men aren't as pushy and have a swagger about themselves. Plus their accent is a combination of British & Australian. 
Accents aren't my only turn on. I am incredibly attracted to men who are passionate. There is a fine line between passion and desperation. I DO NOT like hearing how you can't live without me, the moment we meet. I DO like you whispering in my ear, how much you want to kiss me and then kissing me.  Nothing hotter than a guy who goes for what he wants. I also find lust to be a huge turn on. 

Every woman wants to feel wanted and sexy! No woman wants to feel stalked and leered at or pressured. 
And lastly, smell!! Guys, I will try to hump your leg if your cologne is amazing. Even if you have an incredible deodorant. But DO NOT put on clean clothes or cologne over ball sweat and armpit funk. I know that antiperspirants are terrible for us all but I'm accustomed to them. I grew up in a world with them! Use them!!! I know guys who don't, those guys seriously don't stink. But there are some of us who can't go more than 3 hours without it. Use it!!!

I have a lot of turn ons but those are major and I think most women will agree on the last one. No one likes the smell of ball sweat or armpits. You can use deodorant on both! We won't complain!!





No comments:

Post a Comment