Thursday, January 8, 2015

Edging

There's this new phenomenon called Edging.
It's probably only popular for people ages 18-23. It happens when two people are having sex or fooling around and right before either of you cum, you stop. You're walk away from your orgasm and never let it be fulfilled. Sounds terrible, right!
I was a victim of edging. I'd like to come up with a pun about a double edge sword or something clever to laugh off the anger from no one cumming but I got nothing! I do not always orgasm, I am ok with that. I am, however, amazing in bed and have made men cum in a matter of seconds, so I hate when no one gets off. What are we there for? Someone should get off. I don't mind if I do and he doesn't (that usually involves meds or drinking).
I know, I'm 30 and falling asleep during sex may be expected and at my age (if I were a man) it'd be normal to not always get off. But I'm in my sexual peak with partners under 30. We should be cumming, we should be cumming until we get dehydrated. We should cum so much that only plasma is left.

Moral: Edging is dumb and the next guy who thinks he's gonna edge me will get punched.



No comments:

Post a Comment